This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy
These are a wonderful cookie to send your kids out the door with. That last minute school dash that we parents are all too familiar with, when the alarm doesn’t go off, or the kids are dragging their feet and you have zero time to sit down for breakfast. These are a delicious, tummy filling breakfast cookie that will fill the gap until lunchtime.
Couldn’t be easier to make, simply make the dough, shape the cookie, bake!
Give them a try and let me know how you get on in the comments or tag me on Instagram, I would love to see your creations.
Blackberry Oat Cookies
- 100 g Rolled Oats
- 100 g plain flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 100 g Caster Sugar
- 100 g Unsalted butter
- 1 tbs Honey
- 1 handful Chopped Frozen Blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Stir the oats, flour and cinnamon together
- Melt the butter, sugar and honey in a pan, then add to the flour/oat mix.
- Stir together, once combined add the chopped frozen blackberries
- Make 12-15 balls of dough , place them on a lined baking tray, flatten with the palm of your hand to make a cookie shape
- Pop in the oven for 15- 20 minutes or until brown