This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy
Easy to make Puff pastry Donuts. Dipped in Cinnamon sugar…so good! All you need is a puff pastry sheet, a frying pan, vegetable oil, sugar and cinnamon. Pan to plate in a matter of minutes…delightful with a cup of tea! Love puff pastry? Check out my Cinnamon Rolls & Cinnamon Twists
Don’t forget about the donut holes!
Give them a try and let me know how you get on in the comments or tag me on Instagram, I would love to see your creations.
Easy Puff pastry Donuts
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp ground Cinnamon
- vegetable oil
- Lay out the puff pastry sheet. Use a cutter to cut out a donut shape( I used a flower shaped cutter)
- Then cut out a circle in the middle (I used an upturned piping nozzle)
- Fill the bottom of a frying pan with 2 inches of vegetable oil & heat
- When the oil is hot, place the donut rings in the oil, shallow fry 1 minute each side until they are brown
- Repeat the process with the donut holes
- Cool on a wire rack
- Mix the Sugar and Cinnamon together, then dip each side of the donut rings, until completely covered