This post may contain Affiliate Links please see my disclosure policy
For all you Chocolate addicts! The most decadent and rich Chocolate dipping sauce recipe ever! It takes less than 10 minutes to make, with only 4 ingredients! Absolutely delicious, serve alongside my Festive Mini Cinnamon Bundt Cakes for an indulgent treat. This Chocolate dipping sauce is so easy to make you’ll wonder why you haven’t made it sooner!
How to make Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- Double Cream
- Chocolate- Milk or Dark Chocolate
- Golden Syrup-Maple Syrup or Honey can be substituted
Make it Boozy? You can add 1 or 2 tbsp of either Rum, Baileys, Cointreau or Amaretto
- Melt the chocolate with the cream in a large bowl over a pan of hot water
- Add the Butter and Syrup, stir until smooth and Glossy.
- Cool and serve
What to Serve with Chocolate Dipping Sauce?
The fun bit! The dippers! Your options are limitless, but I have compiled a list below for inspiration.
- Apple Slices
- Tangerine Slices
- Donuts- Try my Puff Pastry Donuts
- Pretzels -Try my Soft Pretzels
- Cookies- Try my Chocolate Chip Bakery Style Cookies
- Ginger bread
- Bacon…not kidding! Actually quite delicious.
- My Favourite Festive Mini Cinnamon Bundt Cakes
Give it a try and let me know how you got on in the comments, or tag me on Instagram I would love to see your creations
Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- 200 g Milk Chocolate
- 100 ml Double Cream
- 2 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 45 g unsalted Butter
- Add the Cream and Chocolate to a glass bowl and place on top of a pan of simmering water * Make sure the water is not touching the bowl
- Stir until all the chocolate has melted into the cream.
- Add the Butter and Golden Syrup, stir continuously until completely combined and is silky smooth.
- Take of the heat, leave to cool