This post may contain Affiliate links please see my disclosure policy
Let me introduce you to the most delicious festive Mini Cinnamon Bundt Cakes! With a buttery soft crumb and a donut like texture, these Cinnamon Sugar dipped mini Bundt’s are to die for!
I make no apologies for posting a Christmas themed recipe in November! Truth be told, I start getting excited for the festive period in September! Christmas is my favourite time of year, I love all the decorations, the food…the trees!! But most of all, I love Christmas, because I get to spend more time with my family.
These Festive Mini Cinnamon Bundt cakes are perfect for a family gathering, guaranteed to get everyone in the festive spirit. With their spiced sweet scent and their warm Cinnamon flavour, they are absolutely heavenly! Perfect served with Mulled wine or a cup of tea!
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
- Easy to make. Like most of my recipes I have kept it as fuss free as possible.
- Prepped and baked within 20 minutes
- Soft, light and fluffy donut like texture
- Perfect for dipping…serve alongside Chocolate sauce!
How to make Mini Cinnamon Bundt Cakes
- The first thing you’ll need is a mini Bundt cake tin, I used this one
- Preheat the Oven
- Make the batter
- Grease the Bundt tin Moulds (I used my never fails, Cake Goop)
- Fill each mould 2/3 full with batter-for ease I used a piping bag, but a spoon will work fine too
- Bake in the oven for 10-13 minutes
- Dip warm Mini Bundt Cakes in Cinnamon sugar, coating all over.
Recipe in Pictures (Video at the end)
Mini Bundt tin, Electric mixer, Piping Bags, Iron farmhouse Serving Plate
Give them a try and let me know how you got on in the comments, or tag me on Instagram, I would love to see your creations.
Festive Mini Cinnamon Bundt Cakes
- 150 g Margarine/ Or Unsalted Butter
- 150 g Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 180 g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100 ml Whole Milk
- 130 g Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180°c
- Get 3 bowls
- Bowl 1- Cream the butter and Sugar, add the egg, mix again.Bowl 2 – Mix together the Flour, Baking Powder, Cinnamon & SaltBowl 3 Mix the Milk and Vanilla extract together
- Pour the Milk Mix(bowl 3) into the flour mix(Bowl2) and stir. You will end up with a shaggy dough
- Add the shaggy dough to the Creamed butter (bowl 1, see pic) Mix well until you have a smooth cake batter
- Prepare your Bundt tin, by greasing each mould (I used my magic homemade Cake Goop) see above for link.
- Fill each mould just over 2/3 with cake batter. I piped the batter into the moulds, but spooning in is fine too.
- Pop in the oven for 10-13 minutes
- While they are baking prepare your Cinnamon sugar Coating, by mixing the sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Once the Bundts are Baked. allow them to rest for 2-3 minutes before turning them out. Dip the warm Mini Bundts in the Cinnamon sugar coating (see video) and serve!