This post may contain Affiliate links please see my disclosure policy
Snuggle up with this warming, Non-Alcoholic Christmas Apple Pie Punch, just five Ingredients and 5 minutes cooking time. This Hug in a Mug is the perfect Festive Punch! Thick and creamy with aromatic Christmas spices this luxury Christmas Punch ticks all the boxes.
As this Punch is non-alcoholic it can be enjoyed by the whole family, young and old!….However, if you need a little kick in your Punch, a drop of rum in the Adult cups should suffice. With a gorgeous blend of spices, this Apple Pie punch recipe is sure to provide a warming glow, spiked or not!
How To Make Christmas Apple Pie Punch
This Christmas Apple Pie Punch Recipe could not be easier to make. Simply add all your ingredients to a pan and let them gently simmer for a few minutes. The aroma is fabulous! Your home will be filled with a wonderful festive scent that will bring back memories of Christmases past.
- Apple Juice
- Vanilla Extract
- Vanilla Ice-cream
The Basic Steps
- Combine the Apple Juice, Cinnamon, Ginger and Vanilla extract in a pan
- Simmer until warmed through and aromatic
- Wisk in the ice-cream until melted
- Serve while still warm, pop a slice of Apple on top.
How to serve
There is a certain amount of pageantry expected at Christmas time isn’t there? Hot Chocolates suddenly get extra marshmallows, Candy Canes and Cinnamon sticks. Coffees become more festive, with an array of new spices and flavours that generally only make an appearance in December.
And the way we serve changes too, more candles, more care, more glitter and sparkle, just More! We try harder don’t we-as it should be. For me, I like to make Christmas memories stand out, linger in the mind. A good way to do that is by introducing, sight, sound, taste & smell. I know, if all those senses are achieved, my Children will grow into Adulthood and remember them, and that’s what its all about isn’t it ? Collecting memories, those happy moments that linger.
Here’s just some examples of how I serve my Christmas drinks.
- In a Copper Pan placed on a rest in the centre of the table, with bowls of cupcakes and/or cookies.
- In a large punch bowl with a ladle and mugs for a self-serve party style Punch.
- Oversized mugs with Candy Cane stirrers
- Go posh with a cup and saucer, with a side of Gingerbread man!
- Christmas Music of course!
- Christmas Movie
- Around a Crackling Fire pit
- Reading a book at bedtime
- Spending time and talking together
- All those warming, delicious flavours
- The Pine scent from the Christmas tree
- Scent of the drink, all those lovely spices
- Soap (Christmas drinks are generally made after bath time)
All the above not only add to the moment, but I believe, enhance the enjoyment of the drink too!
Discover More Winter Warmer Drinks
Give it a try and let me know how you got on in the Comments, or tag me on Instagram, I would love to see your creations.
Non-alcoholic Apple Pie Punch
- 2 litres Apple Juice
- 1 tsp Powdered Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Powdered Ginger
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 Scoops Vanilla Ice-cream
- Add the Apple Juice, Cinnamon, Ginger & Vanilla Extract to a pan. Simmer until warmed through.
- Add the Ice-cream to the pan and stir in, until melted.
- Take off the heat and pour into mugs. Best served while warm.