This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy
Homemade mini Rosemary Flatbread Pizzas. A great bake to do with the kids. Who doesn’t love homemade pizza? Follow the simple steps and you cant go wrong.
Give it a try and let me know how you got on in the comments, or tag me on Instagram, I would love to see your creations.
Mini Rosemary Flatbread Pizzas
1 pkt of fast acting dry yeast
4 tbsp of warm water
5 tbsp of warm water
1/2 tsp of honey
30g of plain flour
210g of plain flour
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp of Rosemary
1/2 tsp of salt
1. Add the yeast, honey, 4 tbsp of warm water & 30g of plain flour to a bowl, mix, then set aside for 30 minutes or until it starts to bubble.
2. In a separate bowl place the 210g of plain flour, 5 tbsp of warm water, olive oil, rosemary & salt , mix together with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the yeast mixture on top, gently knead until a dough ball forms
4. Place in a bowl, cover with a warm damp tea towel, leave for 1 hour to rise.
5. Divide dough into 6 equal balls, flatten out to make mini pizza bases, brush with olive oil.
6. Preheat oven to 200° fan. Bake for 6 minutes, then smooth tomato puree on top & your choice of pizza toppings, bake for a further 5 minutes.
⭐ The Rosemary flat bread can be frozen and thawed to use as a pizza base at a later date